Thursday, December 21, 2017

A Christmas wish

Too long since I updated my blog - another sign that I am getting too involved in projects and not giving myself enough time to sit and reflect.  Must try harder in 2018. A little catch up before the end of the year catches me unawares

Those warm summer days sharing our home with people we love. Good food, good wine , good company - lots of love, laughter and cuddles. A reunion with a long lost friend in sunny Greece. A very special birthday celebrated with our family in the UK. So many happy moments.

The lovely Decker children searching for eggs

The bestest of best men and his beloved

A friendship rekindled 

 
Cuddles
         
Teasing
Birthday treats

Celebrated twenty one years with my lovely husband  - this is soon after we met.




There were sad times too - a bitter sweet visit to my old home town of Salisbury to say a farewell to a dear friend and a close friend in the village receiving a life threatening diagnosis. Then there is the car crash that is Brexit and wondering how or if it will affect our income and our life here. We'll still be here whatever happens and you are all welcome to pop in and spend some time with us when you can

We wish all of you a very merry Christmas and the happiest of years in 2018.





No comments: